If you’re a small business owner or manager, you likely struggle with the myriad of roles you’re obligated to play in any given week. One minute, you’re the human resources director, hiring new employees and making sure your health coverage is affordable and an excellent benefit for your staff. Another minute, you’re calling customers who owe you money, asking them to bring their account current. The next minute, you’re motivating your sales team and equipping them with the right tools to make the best use of their time and talent. You don’t need to be your company’s IT director (or department) as well. At SMB Integrations, we understand this daily challenge. That’s why we offer a broad range of IT services for businesses of all sizes.
IT services for Houston businesses of all sizes
If you’ve been asking yourself, “where can I find small business IT services near me,” and you are located in or around the Houston area, SMB Integrations wants to help. We know that your business is unique. That’s why we offer a free initial consultation so we can take the time to get to know you and your business as well as your hopes and dreams for the future before we ever suggest a service plan. We’ll never try to sell you on a robust IT plan that includes services that don’t apply to your business. We’ll work side by side with you to create a managed IT services plan that’s just right for you, your business and your budget. Just a few of the many IT services we provide include…
- Strategic IT Planning. At SMB Integrations, we like to think of ourselves as your chief information officer. Yes, we give you a dedicated IT team, but we work as a coherent whole on your behalf, giving you back time and energy you can use to spend with your family and your customers or to grow your business. Having a dedicated IT team behind you will also help employee morale since they know that their work won’t get bogged down because of IT issues.
- Cloud services. The cloud is the new best friend for small businesses…or at least it should be. (You are using cloud services?) We provide cloud storage that is secure and safe, allowing you to free up space in your offices that were once reserved for housing your servers. Plus, cloud storage allows all authorized persons to securely access your files from any device with Internet access, whether they are in the office or on the road. They are an excellent tool for collaborating. Cloud services can also save you money by giving you the opportunity to use hosted third-party virtual services like VoIP phone services or Microsoft’s Office 365. (By the way, we offer support for both of these services.)
- Wireless networking. Guarding your business information and sensitive customer payment and personal information is something we know you take seriously. So do we. That’s why we’ll set up, maintain and regularly update wireless network so that it’s easy to access the files without leaving your customers’ personal and financial data exposed to potential cybercriminals.
- Hardware and software recommendation and sales. Part of our consulting services is finding the hardware and software projects that will work best for your company and your budget. We understand that you have your own business to concentrate on. We’ll be your IT experts and keep abreast of all of the new products on the market. We’ll listen to what you’ll like to see happen in your IT functions and we’ll find the projects to make that happen.
- Computer support. No one wants to be in the middle of a project, especially one with a deadline, and have a computer issue. We give your employees a dedicated customer support team to call in the event of a software or hardware issue. When you work with us, you won’t have to wait on hold for what seems like hours nor tell us all of the back stories about your computer configuration (we already know that). We’ll just right in and troubleshoot your issue and have you back online as soon as possible.
- Cybersecurity. Keeping your customers’ and employees’ personal information private is vital to both you and us. At SMB Integrations, we’ll set up firewalls, encryption and other tools to keep that information locked away from those we mean your business harm. We will also upgrade your anti-virus software, monitor your system for any threats or unauthorized access, and set up your network so that it’s virtually impossible for unauthorized persons to be able to log into your system.
About Your Houston Small Business IT Services Experts
Located in Houston, SMB Integrations has been providing quality IT services to a variety of businesses, large and small for more than a decade. To learn more about how we can help your small business function more securely and efficiently with quality IT services in Houston and Harris County or to schedule a free consultation, visit smbintegrations.com or call us today.