Managed IT Support & Information Technology Services In Houston
As a business owner, your primary focus is to keep your business running and your employees on task. However, you may lack the IT support you need to eliminate disruptions in your operations.
This is where managed IT support comes in. Through an outsourced provider like SMB, you have a virtual CIO that manages your entire infrastructure, including your computers, communications, cloud platforms, network, and security. You can focus on improving your product and generating more revenue, while the IT team takes care of your technology.
Below are three indicators that it is time to hire a managed IT company. If you are currently experiencing any of these three issues below, then contact us today. We can answer your questions, address your concerns, and help you with your network today.
1. You Don’t Have a Dedicated IT Specialist on Your Team
You may have a designated staff member in your office who happens to have more tech knowledge than anyone else. However, this person is not certified, has no training, and doesn’t have more than a layman’s understanding of IT. Eventually, your IT network has grown to the point where even the smartest person in your business cannot handle it anymore.
You are starting to experience numerous network issues that are piling up. Eventually, your entire team tries to work together to fix these issues, but it has become apparent that no one in your organization is qualified to manage your infrastructure.
Managed IT support solves this dilemma. Certified technicians who have training and experience can work with your team to prevent problems or respond to them quickly. IT companies offer services such as:
- 24/7 help desk services to fix issues quickly from a remote location
- On-site services in which a computer support technician arrives at your office
- Monitoring services to prevent technical or cybersecurity issues
- Hardware, software, and computer repair and upgrades as needed
There’s no question that your staff is talented and intelligent. However, only a skilled and trained IT professional can handle computer and network issues.
2. You are Trying to Recover from a Cyber Attack
Nearly 50% of small to mid-sized businesses in the U.S. were victims of a cyber attack in 2018. However, according to Keeper Security, only 14% of companies feel as though they have adequate security measures in place to prevent cyber attacks. This is in spite of the fact that there over 40% of all cyber attacks are caused by malicious cyber attacks.
- Less than 20% of businesses feel secure.
- However, over 50% of businesses your size are hit annually.
- And, nearly half of those attacks were intentional.
Furthermore, you still do not have adequate security for your staff and your customers.
The good news is that it is not too late. When you contact SMB managed IT support, we can analyze your current setup, identify the vulnerabilities in your network, and then develop a strategy for protecting your infrastructure. We can provide proactive protection in areas such as computers, IoT devices, remote devices, email, web, and Wi-Fi.
Our IT support team offers:
- Proactive protection of your data at rest as well as in transit
- Active network activity monitoring
- Ongoing user training, access control, and infiltration testing
- Compliance monitoring and reporting
- Email security and firewalls
- Antivirus and anti-malware software
- Scheduled application vulnerability reviews
- Web security
- Wi-Fi intrusion detection and security software
3. There Are Too Many IT-Related Disruptions Throughout the Workday
As a business owner, you understand precisely what happens when something disrupts your workflow: You lose money.
Business disruptions — particularly IT-related problems — can account for up to $30,000 of lost productivity per hour, per instance for mid-level businesses. Enterprises can lose $1 million per hour, per instance.
The four most common and costly IT disruptions include:
- Power outages
- Technology implementation
- IT overloads
More than 70% of businesses had IT disruptions in 2018. And, yet, less than half of those businesses developed a disaster recovery plan according to a 2018 US Signal Report. If you do not have a disaster recovery plan in place to handle disruptions, then you are losing money in productivity.
SMB Integrations can provide a full evaluation of your network to determine what is causing your disruption. In addition, we go one step further by helping you to develop a business continuity plan so that you can continue with your business operations.
We can help you with the following:
- Local, cloud or hybrid deployment options
- Varying support levels based on your unique business needs
- Disaster recovery plans that are measured in minutes — not hours or days
- Efficient storage solutions with automated backup integrity verification
- Secure remote access with always-on encryption
- Server virtualization for minimal downtime
- Installation, maintenance and monitoring of your backup with a regular testing schedule
Reliable Managed IT Support in Houston
To find out more about how to develop a business continuity plan for your Houston area business today, contact SMB Integrations at 832-617-0033 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer comprehensive managed IT support.